Boating Babes

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
boating_girls.jpg

wondering if i should crop out the green buoy in the background

And cut off the rear end of the boat in the process?

No. You should learn to either shoot at the right time (like one second later when the green thing would have been gone) or use PS to clone it out.

And cut off the rear end of the boat in the process?

No. You should learn to either shoot at the right time (like one second later when the green thing would have been gone) or use PS to clone it out.

ya I did take one a second later but the red cup moved.

there's nothing particularly special about it. it's two girls in a boat. there's no starting point or end point evident, action going on or obvious reason to take it.

unless you're posting to a "girls in bikinis" group somewhere so men can oogle them

there's nothing particularly special about it. it's two girls in a boat. there's no starting point or end point evident, action going on or obvious reason to take it.

unless you're posting to a "girls in bikinis" group somewhere so men can oogle them

ok thanks,maybe I should have waited till they docked the boat and got changed to show the end point

That's exactly what I was thinking. Trust me, I'm all for pictures of girls in bikinis, but there's nothing overly special about this pic to warrant spending any time on, IMO.

Most reactions

Back