Body Parts

Lally0724

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Has anybody read the book Body Parts by Don Blair? I am looking for a book to help with posing different people, and I'm wondering if this is a good one. I want to know what's best/most flattering if for example you have a husband and wife, and the wife is fairly large, and the husband is pretty skinny, what is the best way to pose them so she doesn't look even bigger, and he looks even smaller (I really hope I don't offend anyone here, I'm just trying to get some help with different posing situations) I look at different photographers websites and stuff, but they only ever show the really good looking perfect sized people, not the ones with the big noses, deep set eyes, or big ears. Any suggestions on anyother good books would be appreciated. Thanks for your help,
Lally

Hate to be repetitive, but I second Mike's post. I found it last week and have really enjoyed reading it. It is mostly for traditional portraits, but that's what I'm interested in. Here's another link that I found had some helpful information. Hope it helps.

http://groups.msn.com/Asktheoleproaboutphotography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back