Bonjour from France

LeChant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all. First posting from me. My name's Stu. Married to Syb, we have 3 kids, a dog and a mum-in-law here on our ancient fermette in the heart of the Loire Valley, France. We moved here over a year ago now, and we're still loving it. I've been interested in photography ever since Syb bought me an old Zenit E when we were just courting! I then graduated to slightly more modern cameras before settling on my beloved Olympus OM10. I also got into digital photography with a little Fuji just to 'try it out'. I then bought a better model, still a Fuji which now travels most places with me. The cameras were usually hidden in a cupboard until a wedding, or special event/holiday came along. But, since we moved here I've re-kindled my passion for photography in a big way. This area's just teeming with subject matter! I'm now spoiled for choice.

Anyway, one of the main reasons for joining the Forum was to try & drum up some help for an Art Week we're running here at our place next May, so I hope you don't mind? We're looking for a person to come & share their knowledge with others on a sort of 'workshop'. We've already enlisted a published poet and an excellent artist, we're just short of a photographer now! If anyone is interested, please get in touch to discuss.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this isn't the right way to do things. I'm new here. ;)

Welcome to TPF!

LeChant, welcome to TPF. We had the same type of 'beginning'... I also started on a Zenit SLR, I think it was the B model though.

Enjoy the Forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back