Bonjour mon ami, how are you my friend?

basil_chiu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, and greetings from the Great White North (also known as Canada).

When I was 13, my parents forced me to take violin lessons, so while I was supposed to be practicing, I was actually reading some photo books and mags my dad had lying around. I discovered photography when, at 15, my dad bought me a Yashica, and brought me to China.

I can't read music anymore, but I still snap shots.

Most of my shots were (are) "genre"-style, influenced by National Geographic Magazine and an abject lack of budget. A few years ago, I wrote an essay on hot rodding. After the semester, I started photographing the hot rods, and added some bikini-clad models for good measure. I discovered I was a latent pervert all along.

Thanks for having me!

Baz

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I was 13, my parents forced me to take violin lessons, so while I was supposed to be practicing, I was actually reading some photo books and mags my dad had lying around. I discovered photography when, at 15, my dad bought me a Yashica, and brought me to China.

You lucked out, man! My parents forced me to take violin lessons until I was practically out of the Conservatory!! So I ended up being a pro musician with a strong interest in cameras. I would've loved it the other way around... ;)

Welcome aboard.

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics