Bonnie and Bonnie: Clyde Went MIA!

JackRabbit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a ton of fun with this shoot the other day. I feel like I really pulled out all the stops on this one; two real guns, a bunch of cash and two beautiful bank robbers. Seems like a deal if you ask me. Strobist was a two to three light set up depending on the shot. Set up picture will be up soon.

Strobist:
Photoflex Starflash 300 camera left through softbox, 1/1 power.
Canon 430EX camera right through umbrella, 1/1 power.

Setup shot:

I dig shot number 3.
My only critque over all is that the background is a wee bit distracting. I can get over it though. I like them.
Also props for going all out, Guns, Money, and Women!? sounds like the recipe for a man's night eh?

is that all real money? Dollar bills in the middle?

I dig the concept, I agree about the background....something about the shelves bothers me. Maybe something else instead of the shelves

A storage shed never looked so good.

Yeah it was all real money. My idea about the shelves was to make it so this was like, their hideout after a robbery and so they had a few things (clothes/bags/stuff, etc.) in case they needed to lay low for a while.

i love 3. i would have liked to have seen their legs in the first pic and in the 2nd the table being cut off bothers me for some reason. i love the idea you came up w though. maybe some kissing next time. jp :lmao:

at first I liked the first two most but then I saw the gatt in the third one over sized from the angel and I totally like it. I also liked how the forth you see how it was all put together. Kick ass all around.
Wes

Excellent shots! Best that you have shown us.

I like the first, because to me it looks the most like a fashion photograph. The others just have a little more of a different vibe.

Really nice though :)

I like #1 and #3 the best. #2 I don't like as much because they're both looking at the camera. 1 and 3 are better because the camera is "spying" on the robbers as they count their loot. #2 makes it look like they are posing for a picture, which is not something two bank robbers would ever do.

The shelves are OK for two reasons- first, it gives the whole thing a "warehouse" feel- which is a typical mobster location. And second, it gives you a place to haphazardly hang up some lingerie, which may be needed later...

Great shots and excellent results- you told an entire story with a couple of props.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back