BOO!

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
Howdo y'awl! anyone remember me?
I haven't had the chance to log on in sooo long but i'm glad to see quite a few names i still recognise... ;) but holey moley, the post counts are through the roof!! i remember when Artemis was in single figures!
Anyway, hopefully i'll be able to stick around and post some of my photography... but i think i need to catch up! some forumites here have REALLY come on with their skills... WOW!

hey Captain! welcome back! Do you remember ME ??? :D

Goodness gracious, sake's alive....another 03'er comes home to roost! :lol:

Welcome back, Cap'n! Let's see some of what you've been shooting! :D

Hope you like the new and improved TPF. :sexywink:

looking cool here... me likey!
As soon as i can get into my albums I'll shove some stuff up..
the internet here at work has been limited by 'websense' and so i can't actually access anything 'useful' apart from this forum and the http://www.graphicdesignforum
i've still got my 'vote for Odin' badge somewhere from when we were trying to choose a mascot for the site! :D

captain-spanky said:
looking cool here... me likey!
As soon as i can get into my albums I'll shove some stuff up..
the internet here at work has been limited by 'websense' and so i can't actually access anything 'useful' apart from this forum and the http://www.graphicdesignforum
i've still got my 'vote for Odin' badge somewhere from when we were trying to choose a mascot for the site! :D
We were just laughing about that the other day! We must have sent out a vibe that lured you back. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

Welcome back I guess.

terri said:
Bace is in charge of Enthusiasm and Being Emo. :lol:

And flirting with the mods *shows some leg*.

terri said:
hmmph! Skinny calves..... :roll:

You'd think so wouldn't you. Most people are surprised to find that below the waist i'm pretty big.

well...atleast my legs are.

you've got big legs?!...... i hope the rest of you is in proportion :lol:

Anywho..... i dont know ya spanky.... but im british too.... so that means i dont instantly dislike you ;) (j/k)......

So whats that graphics forum like?....... i'v not looked into design forums (even tho im a designer)..... any good?!

Well they're not skinny that's for sure. I used to ride my bike everywhere as a kid/teenager. And I don't mean like going down hills. I mean power biking on forest trails and sh!t. Plus I did some serious conditioning when I was training in Ninjitsu. That didn't last to long though cause I couldn't afford the lessons.

Most reactions

Back