Books?

im rereading timequake by kurt vonnegut.

i dont have a favorite book.

my favorite authors are kurt vonnegut and chuck palahniuk.

Slaughter house 5 was a really good book.
indeed it was. have you read any of his other books? i find his short stories to be very high quality.

When I was 13 I was grounded for a month and wasn't allowed to leave the house except for school and and football practice.My parents had a large collection of his books, I read them all I just can't remember all the names. I know for sure, Slaughter house 5, Cats cradle, Welcome to the Monkey House,Breakfast of Champions oh and Galapagos. There was some more but I have a bad memory.

I don't think of read much of his short stories.

He is a very good writer.

you should answer the questions in your thread, too

I am reading "The Street Lawyer" by John Gresham right now. (my first J.G.) and a bio of John Gielgud (kind of a sleeper - I probably won't make to the 3rd chapter).

I don't really have a favorite book or author, but Steve Martin's "The Pleasure Of My Company" is really good. I read "Rage" and "The Long Walk" by Stephen King every couple of years.

I do like non-fiction mostly; especially books like "The Greatest Generation" and "Tommyland" (by Tommy Lee - of Motley Crue fame) and "Don't Try This At Home" (by Dave Navarro) were very interesting. "Don't Try..." was originally started out by being his suicide memoirs. What drew me in was the fact that he bought a photo booth and put it in his house. All of the photo's in there are make from the inside of the photo booth.

Max Lucado is one of my favs too.

I am a bit of a fantasy novel fan and I just finished the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.

Most reactions

Back