BOOM baby!!!

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I shot a wedding on Saturday and took an Ocean's Eleven type pic of the best man, groom, and groomsman. The groom said "Too bad there is no explosion behind it"

Mark wants, Mark gets. Lol

hercules-explosion.jpg

Are you looking for critiques on your photoshop job?

Lol you can if you want but I know it's not the best. I am not really good with Photoshop on things like this just yet. :) This was just for fun for the groom, nothing that is going in an album or anything

Heh.. the background looks like it is almost night time but the subject looks like in daylight.

Lol you can if you want but I know it's not the best. I am not really good with Photoshop on things like this just yet. :) This was just for fun for the groom, nothing that is going in an album or anything

Okay, then I shall refrain from commenting.

Much better than the 1st one :). Now you just need to add a cigar on the guy on the left LOL.

I think it's a pretty decent job for learning, but I also thing they are too big. The shot doesn't look that far away from the plane. I think you could get away with it, but that tire beside the foot of the guy on the right gives it away. It shows how close the plane is and makes the guys look like giants. The hardest part about photo editing like this is making it look realistic, and making it look realistic is in the little details. Shadows, lighting, proportion. Blend as much as you can, and then obsess over the details.

I think it's a pretty decent job for learning, but I also thing they are too big. The shot doesn't look that far away from the plane. I think you could get away with it, but that tire beside the foot of the guy on the right gives it away. It shows how close the plane is and makes the guys look like giants. The hardest part about photo editing like this is making it look realistic, and making it look realistic is in the little details. Shadows, lighting, proportion. Blend as much as you can, and then obsess over the details.

Thanks for that, I took the tire out, put sunglasses on all of them, not just the best man. The groom looks fine but the sunglasses on the groomsman looks weird...will have to work on fixing that. I am having a little too much fun with this picture though. Lol

dude you really need to go back and put their shoes on again. LOL

dude you really need to go back and put their shoes on again. LOL

Lol yeah I have been trying to figure out how to do that. All the photos I have of them have the grass covering their shoes

Interesting shot...btw, once you get good at all the little details, I think you are going to get a lot of requests for a photo like this. Never underestimate the desire of guys to look Bada$$

Most reactions

Back