booooooooooored out of my tiny heed

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I'm at my girlfriends house and waiting for her to get in from work (later than 5:30 if she doesn't want a lift) and I've got **** all to do. The DVD player appears to hate me and refuses to work, so I flicked through the God knows how many Sky Digital channels. Just how many (insert book of your choice, both religious and "art") bashing channels do their have to be? And there's a huge amount of shopping channels. They either sell jewellery for the bored housewife, healthy cooking appliances for the bored fatties who want to be healthy or exercise equipment for the other bored fatties. So I found a kids channel and started watching Care Bears.

Anyone got any ideas on what to do to entertain myself? Anyone near Northampton who wants to pop around and dance for pennies to help entertain me?

And I've got to use XP and IE6, I hate them. win2kpro and Opera are far better.

I'd rather not get into trouble by doing that to someone else's computer.

That and I've got to do it to mine when I go home. I'm really looking forward to that.

why do you have to keep reinstalling your computer? You seem to always be doing that. :)

Not done it for over a year. I just keep saying I'm going to do it but never do. :mrgreen:

Last time it was re-installed was when I built the computer. A couple of errors popped up but I left them hoping they'd cause no problems. They've been popping up again for a while.

Still at Sarah's. I brought my digital and Dynax5. I should really use them shouldn't I?

Do a time lapse of something.

I just did one of my fish tank.. yep I was bored too. It's pretty lame... but killed half an hour.

you could do one of the following...

• re-arrange her furniture
• Draw a self portrait and put it on her wall
• Do some press ups
• Hide her things
• Dress up in her clothes and mince around the living room

or if you want to be soppy about it, you could run her a bubble bath for when she gets home

Already done that last one. Along with the dishwasher, a little bit of washing and meeting her each day for lunch where she works (and taking the lunch). Going home this afternoon and will be leaving the odd thing around to surprise her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back