Bored at 70 mph....

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The result of a 1 second exposure while driving down the freeway. Interesting play of colors...

normal_colors.jpg

and another...

blurcar.jpg

It reminds me of a drunken night in Las Vegas. :wink: Interesting composition Chase.

Amazing at how much silly stuff we will try when we know that it doesn't waste film or paper! :lol: Both are interesting. Not a completely wasted effort. :D

Love the colors in the first one.....now put your hands back on the wheel and keep 'em there!

Chase said:
oriecat said:
Oh my god, Chase posted some pictures! :p :wink:

Very cool!

Just what are you trying to say? ;)

I'm not brave enough to post much on here, my talent can't keep up with most of you! :)

Chase,

your pictures rock dude, so shut up already!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

I'm not brave enough to post much on here, my talent can't keep up with most of you!

Right! So why don't you post very often? I looked through several pages of your posts and didn't find a single image. Why don't you show us "newbies" how it's done! I bet your pictures DO rock! :D

See, here is how the logic works...

There is this guy (me) who likes photography but isn't very good at it. So, one day, he decides to try to learn more. He searches the net for info, but doesn't find everything he is hoping for.

This guy also happens to have half an idea about computers, so, being the nerd that he is, he decides to combine the two interests in order to fulfill his selfish need of learning more about photography. Next thing you know, he has a photography forum of his very own. Unfortunately, something happened along the way that made his forum useful to more people than just himself...and there went all of his selfish hopes ;)

Of course, the other option could be just a matter of being too lazy to post photos most of the time! :lol:

Most reactions

Back