Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
COLD, RAINING, WINDY....
I was bored!
Black-and-White-Apple.jpg

Red-Apple.jpg

Above shot in RAW, processed in Lightroom, F1.4 50mm lens...
Juicy-Apple.jpg

Same as above, How'd ya like them apples!!!!

I got bored of shooting apples, I thought, FORK THIS!
Fork-Off.jpg

Its amazing what you can do with a piece of paper and some fruit and a fork!
Well not Mush-Room in here for more apple shots.... (pun intended!)
Button-Mushrooms.jpg

Time to shine some light on the subject....
Small-Mushrooms.jpg

Just goes to show what you can do with a little imagination!

Imagination and apples and mushrooms! And a fork! You need to have those ingredients (at least) in order to take this kind of photos.

Though what has been proven well is that there is always something there that you can photograph, there is no need for any BIG locations, or any BIG this or BIG that. Some mushrooms (frozen peas? :scratch: ) or apples can do! :D

You can also go photograph the DUST on all those things that you haven't dusted in weeks ... but that works best when the sun is shining! ;) Ask me about it :biggrin: ...

Exactly, and what might look like out of focus, is actually soft focus or ambient filters on the subjects. Frozen peas, mmmm.... there is an idea.... It could be the missing peas of the puzzle! (What is it, National Pun Day!)

:lol: ... seems like it eh? National Pun Day, good one.

But the "dust-on-my-trinkets"-photo is sort of embarrassing! :oops: Also that of my "windows in the sun" ... uh-oh! But I hate to clean the windows! I just hate it sooo much!

Thanks for sharing. I agree with LaFoto, there is always a subject to shoot
with some imagination.

That is my biggest problem, living in the northeast. It is 25 degrees out with
frost on the ground, and I wish I could be outside. Maybe I need to start shooting the chair that my lazy butt is molded into right now. :) Really nice shots.

Tommy

B&W mushroom shot is my fave. :)

Always interesting to see the new ways to look at everyday objects from behind the lens.

:thumbup: loved the commentary and the photos!

just goes to show, you don't have to be anywhere amazing, or be in the right place at the right time

just a little creativity can go a long way.

great shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back