Bored today.

soods

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Result of today's attack on boredom.

It was quite dark and I couldn't really get the focus where I wanted it on this one...

IMG_3373_BW.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

Anybody like em?

I like the second one. I would be interested to hear from the more experienced members if the second photo is an example of good bokeh or if its too blurred.

The first one looks very dark. I couldn't tell what it was on first glance. And on #2, I think it's a good bokeh. I'm just not sure about the subject matter in either. Really doesn't do anything for me. But keep on shooting and show us what you come up with.

Thanks. I was just searching outside the house for something to shoot. I'm running out of subjects out there.

I just kinda thought the sun thingy would look good. It doesn't really do anything for me either.

Thanks. I was just searching outside the house for something to shoot. I'm running out of subjects out there.

get a tripod, and turn that camera on yourself! :mrgreen:

my life is full of people who dont like geting their photo taken...i am my own best subject ;)

get a tripod, and turn that camera on yourself! :mrgreen:

my life is full of people who dont like geting their photo taken...i am my own best subject ;)

I want to keep my camera in working condition...
[/classic cheesy camera joke]

Good idea though. I just snagged a cheapo tripod from Sears for 7 bucks today. It might last a week. I'll have fun with it until it breaks. :D

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back