Bored waiting for a train

Kevyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WAs bored waiting at the train station so i thought i'd take a few snaps, i quite like this one. C+C is welcome.

CSC_0422.jpg

thanks

Bumb
Up
My
thank you Tyson

guess you were sitting on a bench or something? maybe you should have gone even further down to even improve the perspective :)

a bit more contrast would help the image ... maybe (one would have to try)

certainly way better in B&W as it would look to hectic in colour

guess you were sitting on a bench or something? maybe you should have gone even further down to even improve the perspective :)

a bit more contrast would help the image ... maybe (one would have to try)

certainly way better in B&W as it would look to hectic in colour

hehe yeah i was sitting on a bench, and i didn't really plan on getting up, im just too lazy hehe.

hehe yeah i was sitting on a bench, and i didn't really plan on getting up, im just too lazy hehe.

not talking of geting up here, but of getting further down into the dirt ;)

waiting at train stations really is horrible. i even cannot be bothered to get my camera out usually as my brain is on sort of stand-by there ... if not total power off ;)

yeah waiting for a train is rubbish, if you look at the time and when the next train is i had to wait 25 mins lol....:(

well ... but the british rail system has improved a bit ...
i remember times when people on the train from london to manchester going home from work, were not let out at their stop since the train would go through as it was so late. so they got out at the next actual stop to take the train back. if i remember right, then the same thing happened again ...

I really like it, only thing that would make it brilliant for me is if there was a little more space below the guys shoes. It looks like you cropped it to cut off part of his feet due to the darkness.... still a great shot though.

thanks renair, hehe i would probably agree with you there, it wasn't cropped though, perhaps a little composition error :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back