IMG_6279tif-1.jpg

IMG_6276tif-1.jpg

IMG_6274tif-1.jpg

IMG_6324tif.jpg

IMG_6320tif.jpg

IMG_6319tif.jpg

IMG_6327tif-1.jpg

IMG_6326tif.jpg

Oh man! I love these kinds of places! None really here in Mississippi though unfortunately. :( I really like these pics! Where exactly is this?

Number 8 is my fave!! Great pics!
Where do all you people find these asylums???
Very interesting places!!

Brilliant set, I'm so jealous. There's a few sites around here like that but security's pretty tight.

4 and 6 are serious winners for me.

thanks for the comments!

jamie, the asylums are ALL OVER
just do some research

resin, love the name, but security aint a thang :raisedbrow:
Almost every place i go to has at least a 24hr guard.
It starts to get hard when there's alarms, cameras, dogs, or "unclimbable" fences. Just park far enough off the property so your car isnt too obvious, sneak up to your target, and keep alert. You'll be fine

a few pics that go with the subject...

Just watch what doors you open...
DSC03285.jpg

Get up on over it
DSC02919.jpg

It's about 16ft tall, made out of what could only be described as plastic coated chain male, and is surrounded by an active hospital with tons of security.
DSC02918.jpg

Watch your STEP!
IMG_0962s.jpg

Security sucks
DSC02022.jpg

Watch out for those motion sensors. (or know how to disable them) :sexywink:
IMG_4215.jpg

(pic below may offend some people...)

Park off property and listen when told to move your car by local punks!
n1458151170_30394822_1634.jpg

So what...
IMG_4570.jpg

Daring-do in the name of art. I'm not sure I approve but I'm secretly quite impressed. ;) 10 years ago I wouldn't have thought twice, these days I'm more likely to bribe the security guard. At the age you guys seem to be you'd probably get away with a slap on the wrist if caught, this is less likely at 34.

If you're doing a lot of this then ffs be careful, the law of averages has a habit of catching up with you.

You've done it once again!! #4 is the hands down winner for me!

thanks guys.
resin. im 21 and have been cuffed, shackled, and interrogated for a whole day before

dont get busted :)

hey! im from harrisburg too! ive never seen this place around...but then again i havent really been looking! was it taken in harrisburg or somewhere else? if you like these sort of places my friends and i used to get drunk and go "ghost hunting" every friday night. we stumbled upon mummys hill. its an OLD cemetary just up on a hill behind fort hunter (cemetary lane) and if you follow up to there, theres burn barrels and a bunch of weird stuff and if your daring enough to search for it theres an old 1800s church back in the woods a bit further.. no visible paths or anything though.

whew what a place, I like #4 and #6 best

those assylums are always kind of creepy though, old hospitals too.

Oh man! I love these kinds of places! None really here in Mississippi though unfortunately. :( I really like these pics! Where exactly is this?

Where in MS are you?

man u ruined it with your 2nd set, the first is class

can i get the $250 if i rat on u???

Wow - these are cool. 2, 4, and 6 are my favorites. I love the "Medicine Room" text. The texture in your images really brings out the creepiness of the location. Horrible to think what may have gone on in that place for so long.

Interesting to think that the security now keeps people from getting in - for such a long time it was designed to do just the opposite!

Most reactions

Back