Bosphorus Bridge at night

batmura

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a night photo of the Bosphorus Bridge taken from the Asian side. This is the only bridge in the world that connects two continents.

Please comment.

DSC_0284.jpg

Love the reflection on the water! Bit blurry but v.nice :)

Wow. Nice! :)
Thanks! My focus point was the other side of the bridge. Maybe that's why the Anatolian side is a bit blurry?

Here are a few more shots from the same session. Please let me know how you think they compare to my first upload.

#2 - This one is a little sharper, I suppose, though my focus was again on the other side. Maybe I should have focused on the nearer 'post'?
DSC_0287.jpg

#3 - This is taken from a different angle.
DSC_0292.jpg

#4 - This one is possibly the sharpest of the bunch, but my least favourite due to the poor reflection.
DSC_0286.jpg

Any other bridge experts willing to offer some feedback out there? :)

$Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 4.32.55 PM.jpg

Look at the histogram for this image ..... on the left you see that the blackest black is not on the scale.... if you move it till it touches the mass on the right it will look better. You have lost the d-max and the image is lacking because of it

View attachment 33241

Look at the histogram for this image ..... on the left you see that the blackest black is not on the scale.... if you move it till it touches the mass on the right it will look better. You have lost the d-max and the image is lacking because of it

How do you correct that? is it with level in photoshop?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back