Boston area folks and meetup?

Wow you live right in the city? Nice! Welcome to the forums, btw.

Thanks! Yeah, I used to live in Allston, with the rest of the student population, but about a year ago my girlfriend and I moved into an apartment right across from the Statehouse.. the location is amazing.. one block to the Boston Commons, two blocks to the Charles River, right by Government Center. If you guys want to get together in October, I'm game - whether it's here or somewhere further out.

the boat is a 17ft center console sea-pro with a 60hp engine. It's a little boat, but it gets ya where you need to go. I will probably have it in the water for another couple weeks. If anyone wants to go for a ride, this weekend might be good.

the boat is a 17ft center console sea-pro with a 60hp engine. It's a little boat, but it gets ya where you need to go. I will probably have it in the water for another couple weeks. If anyone wants to go for a ride, this weekend might be good.

Damn you - this weekend is impossible.. I'm shooting a model Saturday morning, a wedding all day, and then my family is in Boston starting Sunday...

I'd be up for this. I've never been to Boston and would love to use the opportunity to come out and see the area and also take lots of photos!! I live in Poughkeepsie, NY, by the way (mid-hudson valley).

Cool. You guys should all put this link in your sigs like I have. Seems we're not getting all the local area folks... need... more... EXPOSURE!!!

This sounds great to me. I live in Allston but work right next to ChrisOquist's apartment so downtown isn't a problem for me. I am a beginner in the truest sense of the word so I would love to meet up and learn from everyone. Everything I have learned so far has been from books or the internet.
Justin

Hey Bostonians, do you have any suggestions for places to shoot in the city? I'm planning a trip up in November. I am looking to shoot some more unique material, rather than just the Hancock Building and the Citgo sign. I'm definitely spending some time in Southie.

One shot I've been meaning to try is above 93 looking down over the Zakim bridge... there's a little grassy spot just above where the traffic goes underground. Might be more unique.

One shot I've been meaning to try is above 93 looking down over the Zakim bridge... there's a little grassy spot just above where the traffic goes underground. Might be more unique.

I drive by there going to work. Take the T and get off at North Station to the right of the Garden.

I'm in NH where the leaves are just starting to turn.

Pete

Hi All,
I'm from Fitchburg, Mass. around 50 miles west of Boston.

Oh hey, cool. I used to live in Lancaster right off Route 70.

I drive by there going to work. Take the T and get off at North Station to the right of the Garden.

I'm in NH where the leaves are just starting to turn.

Pete

Nice. you should... take a pic! :)

To everyone...

I'm thinking at this point we should plan for a spring meetup, but hoping everyone will subscribe to this thread and keep an eye on it. There are still a lot more people in the Boston area on these forums that have probably not even noticed this thread.

Hey all. I'm from Salem MA but currently reside in Haverhill MA. I don't do landscape or otherwise, but if anyone has children that you'd be interested in lettiing me use as a model, I'd surely be interested in attending. I don't often sign into TPF these days, so if something is definite, can someone shoot me an email?? Thanks :D

oooo... i may have to talk to the wife... that would be wild... neat thing to try.

course im scared of JP. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back