Boston scene

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Walking around downtown Boston this weekend shooting random things waiting for airplane to come in. I took a few random stuff but it was really windy and intermittently cold so I did not shoot much. I have not really shot much city scapes...ever...since I have never really lived in a city. Kinda liked this one so I thought I'd share.

901990_655355924478076_574348378_o.jpg

I like this one. It is how I picture boston, cloudy and cold.

There were people "out and about" Others say what I reported to them was not normal, as I thought it was. I assume this is because the place is usually packed with people going here and there. While there was a lot of traffic, there was not a lot of people out walking around to and fro. There was, to me, plenty of folks around doing their thing, but from what I am told by those who frequent the city...it was not normal at all but instead "deserted" in their opinions.

As far as the mood..I interacted with some...and honestly...there is a bit of reserve in folks...but they seemed to be conducting business as usual.

I did get to smoke in a non smoking area at the airport. lol. I was trying to find a smoking area and was annoyed in not locating one, so I asked a TSA guy by the front door of the terminal "hey...where can I smoke" he said "dude...I don't care, over there is fine" and pointed right next to the door. I replied "ok, thanks..I just don't wanna get yelled at today..." and I chuckled trying to make a slight joke out of it all. his reply was "that's the least of our worries today man, you're fine."

lol

I was unaware...at the time...that the 2nd bomber dude was not captured and the hunt was on, as the town where the 2nd bomber was captured was a bit away from the airport/downtown area. While there was indeed a dragnet in place...the door to door foot search was underway in a diff part of town. Airport was very busy and seemingly normal. So those in charge were on alert but the average citizen was pretty much "business as usual"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back