Boudoir Session

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are 2 shots from my session on the weekend. C&C is greatly appreciated, as this was my first boudoir session.

Thanks

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

Thank you for the comments.

As for what I was going for, in 1 - the girl is quite shy, pulls at her shirt a lot. So that is exactly what I had her do. She has great breasts, so I was trying to capture that little bit of naughty with the sweet shy girl most people know.

In 2 - this girl is a country girl. She had just taken off her boyfriends shirt, and I thought the old chair would be a great prop. While she was talking with her sister (who was there) I got this shot of her. I thought it was a very sexy, natural shot, and really captured her style.

But apparently those ideas did not come across.

craig, I would very much appreciate if you could expand a bit on your first comment.

Thanks

In the first shot it seems like you are on the right track, but the shot is blasted with light. Takes away a lot of shape and texture from her form. The second shot is just cropped way to tight. looks like she is in jail. Light also seems harsh, but it is hard to tell because of the tight crop. Do you have a contact sheet from the session. These are generally helpful in finding out what went good or bad during the shoot.

Love & Bass

Thanks craig - I really appreciate that. I so wish I wasnt so tight in 2, but thats a leson for next time. As for the lighting on 1, that is my pp'ing to blame. I have been trying out a few things to see how people feel about them. The more I look, the less I like. I will try post up a diferent version in the next coulple days.

Most reactions

Back