Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

2TwwOeH.jpg

Hzx0iPS.jpg

a4UP7HW.jpg

eajXGJd.jpg

R8XHhUW.jpg

I still have lots more, but I'm still working on them in post.

Last edited:
not sure what the NFWS policy is here. I hope I didn't break it :fingerscrossed:

Well for me its a bit of a mixed bag here.

1. Don't like the lens flare and think the backround detracts from your model, and the compositon just feels off to me
2. Again, background issues, her eyes are closed and I think it's quite flat and not a good angle.
3. same as above
4. Close, but the lamp buggs me and again that background is not good. Could be better lit I think as well.
5. I like, but the purple annoys me

I think in boudoir shots your subject needs to be the absolute centre of attention, and I don't think you've quite got that here

Doesnt feel like it was well planned.

I agree, and if I had a naked girl in front of me, I would also probably be a little distracted xD

The purple pillow is really distracting, as is the rest of the background. I like number 5's pose and facial expression the best, but the shoes definitely don't go there. Should have taken one of that pose, with (if she really wanted) and without the shoes. Lighting is subpar.

As always, keep shooting, and good luck!

Be cognizant of your backgrounds. The white box on the wall with the white cord running down to the floor line is not your friend.

Obviously like the last one

Well for me its a bit of a mixed bag here.

1. Don't like the lens flare and think the backround detracts from your model, and the compositon just feels off to me
2. Again, background issues, her eyes are closed and I think it's quite flat and not a good angle.
3. same as above
4. Close, but the lamp buggs me and again that background is not good. Could be better lit I think as well.
5. I like, but the purple annoys me

I think in boudoir shots your subject needs to be the absolute centre of attention, and I don't think you've quite got that here

Duly noted this was my first boudoir style shoot. It's also my first indoor shoot. Maybe my 6th or 7th shoot ever. I'm learning as I go, but I thank you for your insight. I'll try to keep it in mind on the my next one.

Doesnt feel like it was well planned.

I agree, and if I had a naked girl in front of me, I would also probably be a little distracted xD

The purple pillow is really distracting, as is the rest of the background. I like number 5's pose and facial expression the best, but the shoes definitely don't go there. Should have taken one of that pose, with (if she really wanted) and without the shoes. Lighting is subpar.

As always, keep shooting, and good luck!
Yeah I agree, but it was too late when I thought of that.

Be cognizant of your backgrounds. The white box on the wall with the white cord running down to the floor line is not your friend.

I was going to shop them out, but I wasn't hiding the fact that I was in a hotel room so I justified that way in my head
same night different girl

View attachment 51482

Multiple girls in one night?! What a playa!
I shot three actually

Honestly?

The backgrounds are super distracting. It seems like there's not enough girl in the shot for all the stuff in the back. That shot with her on her back and her legs up, she looks like she's trying to pass something.

Most reactions

Back