Bought A New Toy!

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased and received a new toy last week - a Mavic Mini. I have never flow any RC controlled device so I started out small and if I become proficient enough with it maybe I might try something better. This is a snapshot of our sunset this evening.

DJI_0036 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Looks like a brilliant sunset, I'd crop most of the black foreground out into a 3:1 or something. Definatley loads of potential with those skies!

Congrats on the new equipment.

We now expect a video documentation of your specific shooting practices. :p

Have fun with it and I would certainly love to hear/read about your experience learning learning the are of drone photography and videography.

P.S. I guess you'll finally earn the flying part of your username.........the panda part may require surgery though :D

I am sure you will love the mini. I started in the fall before the winters cold drove me indoors. The mini was not out yet and I started with some of the low cost under 250gm drones to learn to fly. Crashed on my first outing but no damage done. Another day a tree also jumped out and grabbed one of my drones and I was lucky to be able to get it out of the branches. They are fun

When the camera can't get there, the Drone can.
I currently fly the Autel Evo. Its camera is good. Not stellar, but very good. I am eagerly awaiting the Evo II pro 20mp, 1 inch sensor.
this train was shot in low light at the fast approaching end of the day.
f9dTrVp.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back