No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$untitled-8.jpg

$untitled-9.jpg

View attachment 82058

$untitled-17.jpg

They are all a bit soft due to shutter speed used bump your iso up it was only at iso400, up it to iso1600

good point....that was the first time I was out shooting...not making excuses but it was the first shots besides the fog pictures. I will get out more tomorrow. Thanks for the cc. Do you have an A7?

good point....that was the first time I was out shooting...not making excuses but it was the first shots besides the fog pictures. I will get out more tomorrow. Thanks for the cc. Do you have an A7?
Yes but shoot mostly film with Leica m rangefinders

@gsgary, ok....what are your thoughts about the A7? Compared, lets say, to the Fuiji XT1?

@gsgary, ok....what are your thoughts about the A7? Compared, lets say, to the Fuiji XT1?
Never used an xt1 but im very happy with the A7 I haven't used my Canon cameras since buying it

I have 30 days....well ...23 or so now to make up my mind if I want to keep it.....So far I like it....but the Fuji colors jump right out at you....only other thing is lack of lenses....and I don't want to spend any more money on them just yet...very limited, but I'm sure that'll expand as we go forward. I sold all of my Nikon equipment....I had a D610, and the trinity of zoom lenses, + a Sigma 105 f/2.8 macro. Not to buy the Sony, but because I hated hauling the heavy artillery out everywhere. The main reason is we're going to Europe next year and I didn't want to carry a 30 lb. backpack, when I could use a 5 lb. sack with full frame capabilities. We're going to see our son, and he's stationed in the Army in Germany. We're planning on going to Paris, and Rome, and tour a lot of other close by countries. I wanted a smaller camera for that trip.

My son could be stationed to Canada next year, I find the colours for the Sony very good

Good luck to you and your family, especially your son. He'll love Canada if he gets stationed in the right place. Toronto would be heaven. Clean city, and we've been there several times. Loved it. We'll have to try and get more colors out of the A7. DO you shoot raw all the time, or a combination?

My son could be stationed to Canada next year, I find the colours for the Sony very good

How do you resize the pictures? Your dog looks fantastic. Love the colors.

Most reactions

Back