Bought The Sony A7 - Cool Shots

Is that dog a Cocker? We have one too that looks an awful lot like the one you posted!

My son could be stationed to Canada next year, I find the colours for the Sony very good

Good luck to you and your family, especially your son. He'll love Canada if he gets stationed in the right place. Toronto would be heaven. Clean city, and we've been there several times. Loved it. We'll have to try and get more colors out of the A7. DO you shoot raw all the time, or a combination?

Sure it would, if you were out @ night, you could wake up there. Almost a murder a night in the big smoke. I would not feel safe in the area about where my office used to be.

My son could be stationed to Canada next year, I find the colours for the Sony very good

Good luck to you and your family, especially your son. He'll love Canada if he gets stationed in the right place. Toronto would be heaven. Clean city, and we've been there several times. Loved it. We'll have to try and get more colors out of the A7. DO you shoot raw all the time, or a combination?

Sure it would, if you were out @ night, you could wake up there. Almost a murder a night in the big smoke. I would not feel safe in the area about where my office used to be.

....and yet, you survived!

I think he will be near Calgery if he goes

Last edited:

Only 1 In Chicago there's is one every hour or two................but that's what you get in PC society...........

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back