I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!!!

Just hoping someone can help me.

I have to do an assignment where I have to create three images using the style of a photographer/era/art movement

I want to do something with my Box Brownie Six-20 E...

My teacher said something about some well known/famous photographers... But I forget the names of them!!!

So does anyone know any well known photographers who use Box Brownies?

Or have any other cool ideas of photos I could take with it for this assignment?

(My plan for the assignment was to paint it, but they said I can't do that)

Morning "fadingaway 1986" Afraid I can't help you with the names of the Photographers you are after, but maybe can help with the other points. When you ask to create images from a particular era, that doesn' t necessarily mean they were done on a box brownie, but doesn't mean they were not either. Many year ago I worked for a company that was asked by Kodak [Australasia] to take some shots using a box brownie [they were current at the time] and we did a series of night shots on a tripod of various city scenes, which turned out very well. From memory the cameras shutter speed was about 1/25 or 1/50 of a second, so using a tripod meant the pictures had no camera movement, and the lens, though not great was more than adequate to give us a more than acceptable result. Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back