Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stsinner - Lovins in the Sun

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My huge, huge apologies to EhJsNe. I missed your post when I was creating the poll, and you got left out of the poll... For anyone who wishes to vote for EhJsNe, Please PM me! Your vote WILL be counted.

The contest has landed.

See the complete rules here

Your week 2 topic is:
Better than sex.

Just a reminder, keep it work safe.

Submissions are due by Sunday at 2PM EST

Last edited:
Yippee!! My theme got picked!! And, oddly enough, it wasn't even an option in the poll. I can't wait to see what people come up with..

Photography and Vodka (A.K.A. Polish Camera Bag ;P(couldn't decide between photog. and vodka lol ))
BoxerTurtleLarge.jpg

Yea the long exposure made it look almost like morning in the windows, and i think im going to take your advice on that and change the name

Yea the long exposure made it look almost like morning in the windows, and i think im going to take your advice on that and change the name

My wife loved it!!

How did you take it-timer or remote or extra person?

My girlfriend laid in bed and i shot it using a remote with the camera on a tripod. The lighting was from my direct tv box and clock lol

acc: yep, one photo per person. You can always take more, but you have to make absolutely sure one of them is clearly marked as not in the contest.

If there is something better...... you ain't doing it right! :sexywink:
3280226294_3d92987c54_b.jpg

Hey Guys,
Saw the topic for this week and had to shoot something, didn't really have time to do much as i'm away the reast of the weekend, but com'mon, Better than sex, had to do something.
Since i'm not getting any tonight with the wife at work, this is how i'm spending the evening...Not sure if this completely better, but certainly satisfies more regularly! :)

First post on here so hope this works.
3280230640_32f1389f60.jpg

Most reactions

Back