boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, so it has been so slow around here, lets get some kind of thread going to talk...

do you like boxers or briefs....as a guy...

as a girl... do you like cotton, silk, blend..? none??

do you wear lounge pants at night or sweats?

what is your favorite kick around wear???...

just an fyi... i love to wear silk and lace stuff..so when i get home, i always head straight for the black night gown ....always...

too hot natured for sweats.....gotta have light weight stuff....:mrgreen:

cant wear pj bottoms to bed....feel like i am sufficating....
gotta have loose flowing things, or short stuff....i know this is more information than you need....:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

how about you?

Definitely silk for me... I wear sweats around the house with a t-shirt in the winter and shorts and t-shirt in the summer. When I go out, I'm a blue jeans kinda girl.

cotton or whatever floats my boat at the moment...

Boxers on my guys. Mmmmm....sexy men in boxers....

*tries to get visuals out of head...need to work...*

I love my jeans... a lot of my "dress clothes" are black but casual wear is blue jeans all the way. When I (used to) go to work and church, I like being very stylish but when I'm at home or out to play, it's all about comfort. Either way, I absolutely can NOT do heels... I'd break my neck!

purple or brown y-fronts for me :mrgreen:

na... boxers all the way... even tho there's no ball support... they just look better.... i mean who cares if i get ball cancer in a few years.... and if i get run over tomorow... the docs and nurses will be happier to see a pair of boxers when the cut my trousers off... therefore giving me better treatment... if they saw a pair of y's they'd just move me aside... appalled that anyone could wear such hideous underwear.... and i'd be shamed for life. its all about getting the balence right ;)

Archangel said:
purple or brown y-fronts for me :mrgreen:

na... boxers all the way... even tho there's no ball support... they just look better.... i mean who cares if i get ball cancer in a few years.... and if i get run over tomorow... the docs and nurses will be happier to see a pair of boxers when the cut my trousers off... therefore giving me better treatment... if they saw a pair of y's they'd just move me aside... appalled that anyone could wear such hideous underwear.... and i'd be shamed for life. its all about getting the balence right ;)

aside from flat not understanding that at all...it did give me a visual...!!

aprilraven said:
aside from flat not understanding that at all...it did give me a visual...!!
You're too funny :lol: I thought the 'ball cancer' part might make you cry.
Y's, slingshots, nut huggers...anything that isn't a boxer is too tight!

Calliope said:
hmmm... don't know if I like that visual :hertz:
Surely you have realised by now that everything about me is tasteful?

'commando...? is that meaning camo paint??' :hertz:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back