boy in corn maze for c&c please

nyamy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
still learning (very slowly) and would very much appreciate c&c on this one. thanks for looking

5030938727_5407516d69.jpg

The sky seems over-exposed. Other than that I like the picture. Maybe some fill-light and cranking up your FStop, or possibly speeding up the shutter would have made the sky more natural.

The sky seems over-exposed. Other than that I like the picture. Maybe some fill-light and cranking up your FStop, or possibly speeding up the shutter would have made the sky more natural.

thanks, phiya
it was a real cloudy day, the sky looked pretty white as is, I knew I was going to have a hard time with that. next time will try what you recommended.

I get that you're probably trying to show the "maze" part of the image, but I think you still could have taken the shot a bit closer to the kid. He's so small in the image, but he's supposed to be the subject.

I took some shots closer to the kid, but they just look like the back of a kid.

this one appealed to me for the exact reason it didnt appeal to you, I was trying to convey the sense of his smallness next to the huge maze, not so much trying to show the maze itself.
I really do appreciate your comment and perspective, lets me know how the photo comes across

Hi, I am new here.
This is my first post. I did not see anyone else responding so I chimed in.
I find the photo visually captivating.

hi shutterspeed02
thanks for your comment :D

When i see this photo i see HDR. Maybe it is just me but i think it could of made it pop. I like the photo. The corn has some nice red, green, and brownish yellow. Just the sky is blowen out. It has a nice leading line with the path taking you into the pic. It just needs help with the sky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back