boys and girls

cyberean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p430059198-4.jpg

That's a well executed anticipatory shot. You captured it at the right moment.

One thing that itches me is that the girls in the back are a bit more blurry than I prefer. But that is only my personal preference, the DOF is adequate for the storytelling part of the shot. Adequate enough that you can make out what they are looking at and a impression of their emotion.

thanks, folks.

Fight Club, eh?

The shot is spot on. The DOF works for me on several levels. Although times have changed, I was immediately drawn back to the freshman high school dance. The boys and girls on opposite sides of the room. The intensity felt for the girls was so great, but they were a complete blur. Raging hormones.

Although times have changed, I was immediately drawn back to the freshman high school dance. The boys and girls on opposite sides of the room. The intensity felt for the girls was so great, but they were a complete blur. Raging hormones.

there's certainly that element here.

thanks for taking the time to share
your observations.

Wicked shot. I like how your composition gives the feeling that despite the tattoos and funky hair, the guys are more comfortable with each other than crossing the room.

I don't know, I don't really like the shot to be honest. It doesn't really say anything to me. There are just punk people standing around talking, and the one I can actually see their face isn't even focus. I don't know, I just don't like it. Maybe I'm just jealous of their punkitude.

thanks for taking the time to share
your PoV, Trenton.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back