Boys Of Summer

Very nice. I wish that plastic thing on the left wasn't there, but the 3 figures line up nicely. Good conversion, too.

Very nice. I wish that plastic thing on the left wasn't there, but the 3 figures line up nicely. Good conversion, too.

Not sure I see the plastic thing you are referring to, I'll have to pull it back up on the computer. There was a huge amount of foam everywhere on the water. Could that be what you are seeing.

Thank you for looking and the comments. There was still such a heavy spray/cloud/fog that it was like shooting through a fogged up lens

I was looking at it on my phone! (i.e., very small file) Now that I'm on my laptop, the "plastic thing" is your watermark. :biglaugh:

There was still such a heavy spray/cloud/fog that it was like shooting through a fogged up lens
Shooting in these conditions near salt water is always a bit nerve wracking. The image turned out great.

I was looking at it on my phone! (i.e., very small file) Now that I'm on my laptop, the "plastic thing" is your watermark. :biglaugh:

LOL you had me search every inch on my phone!

Lovely image but that plastic thing is distracting... lol

So sorry for the confusion! Sheesh!

That's okay Terri, I spent a few minutes looking for it, because I was sure your eyes were better than mine. LOL

Most reactions

Back