Brand New 13" MacBook Pro

zioneffect564

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold!

I'm looking to sell a brand new 13" MacBook Pro. It's the aluminum unibody enclosure. It was used only to load software which will come preloaded. The software that is currently on there is Adobe Master Suite CS4, Apple Aperature 2, iWork '09, and Parallels. Parallels will allow you to run Window on your Mac simultaneously and for people coming from a Windows machine have the option of importing their current machine as a virtual machine on the MacBook Pro.

I'm looking to get around $1600 for it but the price is negotiable because I need this to move fast. Keep in mind that this has only been used once for a couple hours. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Specs taken from Apples site -
MacBook Pro 13 Inch 2.26 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB Memory
160GB hard drive
SD card slot
Built-in 7-hour battery
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics

Last edited:
Pictures will be coming shortly. All software was purchased from respected manufacturers and no physical disks were received.

the price is a little too high, I bought a refurbished macbook pro 13" with the same specs for $1080 (with tax and next day shipping). even a brand new one isn't $1600, unless you have extra software. You might want to lower your price to get more hits...a little fyi.

And why are you selling it after 'hours of use'?

the price is a little too high, I bought a refurbished macbook pro 13" with the same specs for $1080 (with tax and next day shipping). even a brand new one isn't $1600, unless you have extra software. You might want to lower your price to get more hits...a little fyi.

Sorry I've been out of town and not by a computer. I know that the price is a little high and yes you can get a refurbished one for that price but it is brand new. There is also around $2500 worth of software on it and that's enough to bump the price up a couple hundred dollars. You could buy it brand new and only get iWork and Aperture on it for that price.

And why are you selling it after 'hours of use'?

Got it as a gift and the software was a gift too. I bought a 17" MBP a week later and I already have a 27" iMac so I have no use for it at all.

Aperture 200
Iwork 200

Not 2500 worth of software. Also software isn't worth crap. I can get it in 5 mines from the internet.

Aperture 200
Iwork 200

Not 2500 worth of software. Also software isn't worth crap. I can get it in 5 mines from the internet.

If you read at the top you can see that wasn't all the software I know how much they both cost. I said that if you went to the Apple store and bought a 13" MBP with Aperture and iWork it would cost $1600 + Tax. It also comes with Parallels which is an $80 program and then the Adobe Master Collection CS4 which is $2500 when bought through Adobe's site. I also highly doubt you can download those 19 programs in 5 minutes and if you can I want to know what kind of connection you have. :thumbup:

Downloading the illegal software takes days not 5 minutes.

Zion, you might want to compare your prices with what is being offered over on Ebay. Also, do you have a way to prove that the software was paid for? <---Not saying you did anything shady but people do it all the time and then when the buyer connects to Adobe they can shut down the software.

Zion, you might want to compare your prices with what is being offered over on Ebay. Also, do you have a way to prove that the software was paid for? <---Not saying you did anything shady but people do it all the time and then when the buyer connects to Adobe they can shut down the software.

Mine took about 15 minutes.

Mine took about 15 minutes.

Damn...nice. Mine took about 32, 33 minutes.

Most reactions

Back