Brand New D7000, Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII, Gitzo tripod, and Arca Swiss z1 ballhead

vortex628

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys,

My name is Josh and I am selling some of my equipment kinda in a rush because of some harder times. Unfortunatly I just purchased these items less than 2 months ago and have not even used some of them.

1.I am selling a Nikon D7000 that has gotten some use but is in new condition with very low shots. It was purchased about 2 months ago for $1200 It is just the body and comes with the box and all original accessories. I can include some extra accessories to those interested in buying it like an extra(never used at all) battery and good sandisk memory cards. I am looking for $1000 for the D7000 body.

2. I also have a brand new Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VR2 that was purchased less than a month ago and is literally mint condition. It includes all papers and original box. I purchased this lens for $2400 plus tax and am looking for $2000. I was gonna ask more but I want to try and sell it asap as it is the most expensive and need to get the help.

3. I have a Gitzo gt2531ex that I purchased and literally unfolded 1 time and put it back in the included bag. I have not used this tripod at all and it is perfect. It includes everything with box. I paid $730 for this less than a month ago and am just looking for $500.

4. Finally I also have a Arca Swiss Z1 ballhead that I purchased when I got the tripod and also NEVER USED. It comes with box and papers but I will also throw in the $50 plate for it to anyone interested. It has the slide plate system. I purchased it for about $400 so only looking for $300.

Please let me know if there are any questions whatsoever. I live in the southwest florida area in Naples and really would prefer cash only and local buyers. Im sure some arrangements can be made but only over the phone. My phone number is 239-200-6637 for anyone interested and please feel free to call with questions or interest. If I do not answer please leave me a message or even shoot me a text. I am really trying to sell at least some of these things by tuesday if possible and all offers are welcome. Thank you and I look forward to giving people the deals I wish I could of got on these!

-Josh
Phone - 239-200-6637

Most reactions

Back