Brand new member

SQ Bimmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Name's Justin, I currently have a Canon SD200 that I got a couple months ago. It took me about a week to max out its capabilities (I'm an electronics junky) and am currently in the market for something more suitable, possibly a DSLR. The Nikon D70 has my eye, seems to be a great deal.

I was referred here by Schussey from bimmerforums.com, hence my username (can't come up with a better one).

Maybe I'll post a pic or two in the Photography post section, get some advice early to keep me going in the right direction. I'll also make sure to post a pic of myself in the respective threads :p .

In any case, hello everyone. I will mostly be lurking for a while as I get familiar with the community, and as I read up to familiarize myself more with photography in general.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Still digging through my archives to find a pic suitable to post. ;)

SQ Bimmer said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Still digging through my archives to find a pic suitable to post. ;)

your avatar is certainly more than suitable for the self portraits section ;)

welcome onboard, you'll have a blast here!

vonnagy said:
your avatar is certainly more than suitable for the self portraits section ;)

welcome onboard, you'll have a blast here!
I should probably clarify, that's my gf.

I will pass along the qusai-compliment though. ;)

Scott WRG Editor said:
Your gf is a labrador retriever? Nevermind, we don't judge. :lol:

Seriously though, welcome to the forums

Scott you noticed the collar too. Maybe Justin is the D...O...Double G! :wink:

Welcome to the forum! If you can survive the hazing it's a great place to get fantastic feedback on your work.

***ANOTHER CANON FAN JOINS THE FAMILY*** :D

Hey SQ, welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back