Brand Spanking Noob! C&C on my photos please!

scottedont

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys! I've been lurking for a week or so and have been learning soooo much! I just bought a T3 to learn on and to see if I enjoyed shooting photography. I've had my T3 for two weeks now and have been learning a lot. I am currently using the kit lens. I just wanted to upload a couple of (what I think are keepers) photos and get some input. Thanks in advanced for all comments, critiques, and advice!

$IMG_0055a.jpg
$IMG_0059a.jpg
$IMG_0060a.jpg
$IMG_0078a.jpg
$IMG_0086a.jpg

Thanks again!
ScottEdont (know how to shoot, but is learning!)

I kinda like 1-4, but 5 is a bit of a snapshot to me. Try some fill flash when shooting outdoors and keep shooting.

Thanks! Googling "fill flash when shooting outdoors" now! Already learning something new from my first post.

yeah fill flash could make all the difference in number 5!! because the composition is really cool. I love how that playground toy feels so isolated.
it doesn't feel like a snapshot to me, possibly because he's not smiling, it makes the picture more about the entirety of the scene than about the little boy, imo.

I actually like 1 - 4. I agree 5 is pretty much a snapshot, but 4 out of 5 for you first camera is pretty good. You have a good eye. Digital is cheap. Keep shootin' and learnin'.

Second and fourth images are really beautiful; the kid and the cat with their faces in closeup would have more impressive; in the third image you could have zoomed out a bit and defocused the background for better impact
All the Best :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back