modelmayhem.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dbgallery0027.jpg
From a shoot in Clarksville,TN.
dbgallery0028.jpg

Outstanding dbyrd :D

What lights do you use?

I have to get some of those alienbees! I like these. Woudl the first one look too wierd if it was rotated like 1degree to the left?

I have to get some of those alienbees! I like these. Woudl the first one look too wierd if it was rotated like 1degree to the left?

I shot quite a few that were straight on but my personal style is in perspective and angles on my images. Thanks for all the comments you have been giving!

I shot quite a few that were straight on but my personal style is in perspective and angles on my images. Thanks for all the comments you have been giving!

oh i see now that it's not crooked but that those are like bifold doors. When i frist looked it gave the impression of not so much an angle but of some sort of uneveness (um, i dont think that is a word, lol) But I do like the angles you choose, and I dont know where you find all the pretty subjects. :thumbup:

She's very sexy... I like #2 the most.

beautiful lighting!!! great shots! I love really white whites!!

this nit pick has nothing to do with the photography, but her makeup/styling....i dont know if you dress them or they do it themsleves or what purpose these shots are for....but if it matters, i think her makeup and hair do not go with her outfit in number one...her makeup looks a bit 'sweet'...her outfit is more dramatic, vavoom...do you know what i mean?? As i said earlier, it may not mean a thing to you....but it might!

beautiful lighting!!! great shots! I love really white whites!!

this nit pick has nothing to do with the photography, but her makeup/styling....i dont know if you dress them or they do it themsleves or what purpose these shots are for....but if it matters, i think her makeup and hair do not go with her outfit in number one...her makeup looks a bit 'sweet'...her outfit is more dramatic, vavoom...do you know what i mean?? As i said earlier, it may not mean a thing to you....but it might!

I agree. This was a TFP shoot, I basicly showed up and shot her while visiting a friends studio. If it had been a paid shoot, a MUA would have been used. Most of my shoots are figure shoots and the outfits are a starting point! haha.

Fine Art = a color image with bad lighting converted to black & white.

Most reactions

Back