Aaaak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flic.kr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
First time here. I'm amazed by the great pictures I've seen around here and I hope to learn from this beautiful community.
I'll start with just a couple of pics of our capital, Brasília.

682026153a68918222b6dbc31e565537.jpg

9c60cc9723075da3e5363287c48c1530.jpg

I'd be glad to hear some feedback.
Thank you.

I would say try to have framed both pictures less tightly (although sometimes tight is good). The angel figures here have their wing tips cropped. The street lighting on the bridge is very close to the right edge of the picture while there is also space to the left that could have been used more effectively. Pictures like the second one might work well in b&w. As this is your home town keep going back to try different angles/times of day. There may be a certain time of day when the light has a better direction to light the interior of the space where the statues are.

Last edited:
I would say try to have framed both pictures less tightly (although sometimes tight is good). The angel figures here have their wing tips cropped. The street lighting on the bridge is very close to the right edge of the picture while there is also space to the left that could have been used more effectively. Pictures like the second one might work well in b&w. As this is your home town keep going back to try different angles/times of day. There may be a certain time of day when the light has a better direction to light the interior of the space where the statues are.

Hey, thank you for your feedback
No, unfortunately that's not my hometown and I'd take a while to get a chance to go there again.

Ya, I noticed just now that the wings aren't whole, I didn't give it much attention before. And I might try it b&w, I'll post it here if I get a nice result.

About the bridge, I didn't quite understand what do you mean about the light and spaces on right and left sides. Do you mean the right side is brighter while the left one has too much shadows? Could you explain this topic better, please?

Thank you again,
Cya!

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Ak_, I don't have another version of this picture from this angle, which I liked, and the whole sculptures. I was playing with b&w and I got this result, I liked it.

a5b4649414935ded3172dd0b4d8d7e3f.jpg

Thank you.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back