Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...found this on another forum, thought it would be fun!

ok, here are the rules. simple....

each person adds 4 words (ONLY 4... makes is more fun) to the last post to make up a silly/funny/mean/whatever-you-want-it-to-be "break-up letter"

this is a really funny way to see how creative you can get.

Ill start:

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because

only yesterday you ate

Try and keep the whole letter together, just add to it. :) (makes for easier reading)

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack.

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack's cage liner paper

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kising

Dearest lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hamster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sisters boyfriends aunt

Dearest Lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampter Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by

MommyOf4Boys said:
Dearest Lover,
I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampter Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by

Pssst! Only four words at a time! :p

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampter Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampter Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampter Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she painted on the cieling.

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she painted on the cieling.

Anyway, I digress. We

Most reactions

Back