Breaking The Building

SBlanca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
stefanoblancaphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey, seeing as i posted this somewhere else and next to no one answered, i thought maybe here more people would give it a look and give me their opinion...

i shot this photo just to testsomething quickly, after a month or so i looked back at it yesterday and thought that i liked it...

my questions are...

1. what do you guys think of the photo
2. in the event that the photo is interesting, what would be the best crop and any tips on the photo

Original:
IMG_1922.jpg

what I think could be a possible crop:

IMG_1922crop.jpg

as i said in the beggining, what would be the best suited crop? and are there any other things that should be corrected/avoided next time etc.

thanks a lot

stefano

p.s. the sky was not blown out, it was seriously very overcast and cloudy..know as "el levante" here (levanter)

IMG_1922%20copy.jpg

A raw file would have been easier to work with. The goal was to bring out more detail. I wish the clothes line at the bottom would have been visible. The sky is nice, I also like the building, though I cut off some on the far left. All I did was dodge and burn to gain more detail. Not much I can do with a small JPG.

Iron!!!

World of difference!!

Sblanca do what Iron did. Its like night and day.

Still a cool picture either way. Do you remember what made you take the picture to begin with?

Going on Iron's edit, I did a quick lil edit myself. I would have liked to see more of the bottom of the building, maybe even some of the ground. But to make it a lil more dramatic, I adjusted the levels to give it a darker mood.

2423536055_aa37773f55_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back