Breast Cancer Survivor

bell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Louise will be operated in two weeks. Emma her daughter and her are born the same day April 4... Both are Spring girls. I shot the portrait then added the background to represent their birth month.

To see many other images created that day and read about her story you can visit my Blog post.

My Photo Ramblings: Telling A Powerful Story Through Photos

Cheers,

Hera

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a beautiful, and I'm sure, courageous, woman.

Since you added the background in post anyway, perhaps you could adjust it so that those flowers aren't growing out of the little girl's head?

Does it look that bad a selectively focused flower? I will blurr and see how it looks. Thanks for commenting.

She is a beautiful, and I'm sure, courageous, woman.

Since you added the background in post anyway, perhaps you could adjust it so that those flowers aren't growing out of the little girl's head?

AprilBirthdayGirls-FlowerBlurred.jpg

Is this better? Blurred?

It's better that way, but it'd still be better yet if it wasn't right on top of her head. It just draws attention away from what you want the focus of the photo to be, the lovely Breast Cancer survivor and her daughter.

I think it's looks better blurred as well, but agree that it should be moved to the left hand side a bit. Looks like she's growing flowers out of her head :)

Beautiful portrait. They look like you made them very comfortable and they were able to enjoy the shoot!

For me, the retouching detracts from idea of the shoot.

Most reactions

Back