Brickworks - Composition Help

My take on it.....:)

7985-442879719b23f4e88b4obbsq4copy.jpg

Here is my edit.

Craig: I wish I could get closer, there is a fence right where I am standing. I think I may have to hop it and get some more snaps. It is a great location.

backyard.jpg

heres what i came up with.

ad67e338.jpg

Hey I wanna join in the fun:

Picasa 2

1111ka5.jpg

How did you get your sky to look that way? I know PS was used but how? Thats an awesome edit ! Love it

i dont have Photoshop. i have PaintShop Pro so im not sure if the tools i used would be the same in Photoshop.

all i did was select the sky and use the clarify tool to bring out some detail in the clouds. then i added a layer on top and colored over it with blue, set the layer to overlay, and then played with the opacity until it got the look i wanted. after that i used the noise removal tool, set to 25% if i remember correctly.

all i did with the rest of the picture was invert my selection, slightly clarify the selection, lighten some of the shadows and brighten the whole thing a small amount, and then saturate the colors a little and play with the levels until it looked as close to natural as i imagined it might be. other than that all i did was sharpen it slightly to make it look a little more in focus.

after all of that i touched up the edge where the selection was to blend it together better so it didnt look fake. it sounds like a lot, but it really only took about 10 minutes to do. its not perfect IMO, but i thought it looked neat like that.

im glad you like it. hopefully the OP does too. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back