Bridal ~ outdoors

nkmaurer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was looking for some ideas on some post processing to do on these pics. I don't know if I am looking for a vintage thing, or bright bold colors or what.....would just like some input on what everyone thinks looks best. Do whatever you want with them, just please share how you did it!

They are not retouched yet either......I hate tan lines :(

1595.jpg

1602.jpg

1618.jpg

1623.jpg

1637.jpg

4440.jpg

4468.jpg

4471.jpg

4494.jpg

1615.jpg

Last edited:
#2 the bricks and stuff in to the right is very distracting.

Everything is TOO in focus, I would have lowered your f stop for a few of these, they seem extremely noisy, and her dress is blown out in spots to be neon.

+1

having more separation between the subject and background would be better. peeking at the exif tags they were all shot in auto mode. try shooting in Av (aperture priority) so that you can control the DOP in your pictures.

I agree about the right side of #2. Number 6 is my fav. She looks off balance in #8. Overall nice shots though - really good job. (not a big fan of tan lines - tan lines are the sexiest thing a woman can wear imo but not in a gown)

Everything is TOO in focus, I would have lowered your f stop for a few of these, they seem extremely noisy, and her dress is blown out in spots to be neon.

+2. Just about all of them are over-exposed, where you've lost waaaay too much detail in the gown. Shallower DOF would definitely help.

But, great job making her feel comfortable in front of the camera...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back