Bridal Preview....more to come

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AprilMidnight.jpg

Too much dead space top, but cropping so that the girl is on third and the light is on another results in a really cracking shot that could go on a greeting card.

Is it just me? or is the edit job on the sky look bad? there are light spots through the trees and glowing affects around the trees also.

Was it a montage? Meaning you added her to the shot. I see some white edge glare at the back of her hair especially, making her look as if she was cut and pasted into the decor.

If not, I apologize.

I would have bring her slightly more in. Keep her still closer to the edge but not so far away. The negative space then would find its balance.

Hi all,
I just saw all the responses. Thanks for looking and commenting.
It's a composite. This was shot in the daytime, and the latern and light was added in post.
I saw a shot like this (but much better done at night with a real light) and I wanted to see if I could get close. Unfortunately I had a 11am shoot. :) I was mainly just messing around with the shot.

I need to try it at night sometime, provided I can A. Have that much snow in Dallas again, and B. Can find a bride again who is willing to freeze her but off.

Thanks again!

I dont get it

Looks really fake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back