JubbaKing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pretty simple but I like it.

bridal023.jpg

I like it too, great work!

That's a very pleasing shot overall, but there are a couple of things I'd want to change.

Firstly the chair looks like it's edging its way out of the shot - I know it's not the subject matter, that's just the way it feels to me.

Secondly, her head is vanishing slightly into the backdrop - perhaps a small adjustment to the lighting to make sure her whole head has a bit of rimlighting would provide more separation.

I really like this. I agree about the rim lighting on her head tho. If the chair was a liiiitle bit further from the frame too. But overall great shot :)

I like the other one better. This one, with the position of her body and arm, makes her tush and hips look wider than they are, but I love the lighting on her and how you've highlighted the bottom of the dress. She has a beautiful profile!

Very nice! The chair is no bother at all, though I do wonder about her right hand. And... we can ALMOST see a bust line. Hmmm.... I'm thinking either so it or not.

Sweet lighting!

-Pete

Again...I love this, wouldn't change a thing. Simply elegant:wink:

This is a great shot. Would you mind sharing the lighting technique?

I think it's gorgeous. The only nit I have, and it's not really that important.....the hairlight bothers me....but just slightly. :)

Most reactions

Back