Bride in the snow.

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken for fun for a friend. but one of her friends got in the way. would anyone like to try to remove the offending photographer?

IMG_2479sm.jpg

This was taken for fun for a friend. but one of her friends got in the way. would anyone like to try to remove the offending photographer?

Sure: organize a reshoot and I'll wield a baseball bat...
:lol:

thats what i can't figure out.. where do you people get the background for the picture..?
I mean, okay, to delete the offending party is easy.
But, WHERE and HOW do you get the area that is behind the said party?

that looks pretty good. but the photo needs levels/curves adjustments, maybe a closer crop and the bottom of her dress needs to be fixed.

Holy hell balls....how long did that take you to do that. That's insane.

decent edit considering the magnitude of the task, although after looking at the photo for a few seconds I would definitely notice something was weird behind her - the tree trunks are really wavy - it looks similar to the effect of a campfire burning in front of the trees when the heat produces that wavy effect (not sure what that's called).

thats what i can't figure out.. where do you people get the background for the picture..?
I mean, okay, to delete the offending party is easy.
But, WHERE and HOW do you get the area that is behind the said party?

The clone tool in Photoshop replicates an existing area. Basically you take what is called the "Clone Stamp Tool" and you ALT + Click on an area that you want to clone, and then you click on the area you want to clone to. The area that you are cloning to will display any part of the area that you ALT + Clicked on when you move your mouse. It's very tedious and difficult to do well.

i agree with the crop. as for curves, i don't think it needs much. i'm going to brighten her face a bit but not the whole thing. the dress stays dirty. it's important for the purpose of this shoot. anyone have any suggestions to improve the backgroun fix?

After looking at it again, it's actually a really good job. I would just try to straighten the trees directly above her right arm.

Did that take you about an hour?

This is what I would do to empahsize the white on white, and get rid of the blurry trees. This was only about 2 minutes, but with more time you could keep her face a lot more clear.

img2479sm2jz7.jpg

I don't like that edit (personally) I did a really cute edit, but then you said you didnt' want a curves adj. so I closed it out last night. But I strongly disagree that curves wouldn't help it.. it honestly needs a boost out of that gray cast.

This was taken for fun for a friend. but one of her friends got in the way.
Don't take this wrong but didn't you see the interloper when you took the shot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back