Bride sues over "worst wedding video ever"

Am I seeing things or did she have TWO dresses? The fluffy one and the sparkly one at 49 seconds in???

A lot of shots were underexposed in the video. For the amount of money paid, the video was underwhelming.

Also the bride is a seriously entitled meanie-head.

She had three dresses. There was about a one-second flash of her in a 3rd dress, and there might have been even more costume changes, judging from what I saw of that woman in just 3+ minutes.

She's kind of nauseating.

Take a look a 3:28 segment of the video, as seen on Vimeo.

VERY interesting...man, if this is the worst ever wedding video...

As soon as I saw the Pnina Tornai* wedding dress about 10 seconds in, it all made sense.

That 3min commercial is pretty well done; she's just an attention whore, I bet she put on the biggest heels she could find when she filed the papers.

*I watch a lot of say yes to the dress with my wife, sue me.
The only two reasons I would EVER get married again is to wear a Pnina Tornai custom gown and to have Susan Stripling shoot my wedding!! Other than that.....no chance in hell! ;)

A lot of shots were underexposed in the video. For the amount of money paid, the video was underwhelming.

Also the bride is a seriously entitled meanie-head.
Good one R! You really told her.

The only two reasons I would EVER get married again is to wear a Pnina Tornai custom gown and to have Susan Stripling shoot my wedding!! Other than that.....no chance in hell! ;)

Hahah- the veimo description says she owns a wedding shop and she designed her own dresses, so that's pretty cool!

I would LOVE to even just try on some designer gowns and take pictures in the bridal shop. DH and I skipped the wedding (we only knew each other for two weeks before tying the knot) and as much as I try to convince him we need to have a ceremony at 10 years- he won't budge. Claims wedding vows are a jinx. ;-)

Am I seeing things or did she have TWO dresses? The fluffy one and the sparkly one at 49 seconds in???

Yes, she did, my wife noticed it right away, and at least one of them is probably edging into the $20,000 area, so yea, she over spent and is trying to get something back ...*****.

My girlfriend when she was younger was in sort of a vulnerable spot and got married somewhat unexpectedly to an Indian fellow who swept her off to the subcontinent for awhile for a really really awkward, messed up social band-aid type of wedding (running off to America on business and bringing back surprise fiances isn't very smiled upon apparently). She showed me the wedding VIDEO from it once, and I think it actually IS a good candidate for worst wedding video ever, unlike the one in the OP which is awesome.

1) About half of it was edited-in fireworks and explosions. I *** you not, there were literally animated GIFs in it.
2) She isn't even in the video once! Nor does it show any part of the wedding.
3) What it does show is her ex-husband and a bunch of shirtless sweaty male relatives sitting around a Hindu statue almost motionless for minutes on end muttering things incomprehensibly due to terrible audio. ...interspersed with more edited in fireworks and explosions.
4) Spinning newspaper headline style cliche text during every cut.

Hahah- the veimo description says she owns a wedding shop and she designed her own dresses, so that's pretty cool!

I would LOVE to even just try on some designer gowns and take pictures in the bridal shop. DH and I skipped the wedding (we only knew each other for two weeks before tying the knot) and as much as I try to convince him we need to have a ceremony at 10 years- he won't budge. Claims wedding vows are a jinx. ;-)

If you watch the full version of the video it shows the front of her shop (at least I'm assuming it is, the name of the shop is her name) and all the shots of her getting ready were filmed there. I wasn't a huge fan of either of her dresses but then again I'm not really much of a "girly girl", shopping for my wedding dress was torture for me - everything was too frilly, lacy, etc. The only thing I could think of when watching the video was I hope she didn't need to go to the bathroom, I remember what a pain it was with my relatively simple dress.

Dear god those are expensive! $6k base price for a dress you were on one day for less than 8 hours.

Absolutely disgusting.

Dear god those are expensive! $6k base price for a dress you were on one day for less than 8 hours.

Absolutely disgusting.

$6k for a dress for 8 hours of "use" makes that $6k Nikon D4 seem like a bargain, no???

About gear...again. :)

Most reactions

Back