Bride's Dress Falls Apart at Altar

Gheesh...thanks y;all....as I have big roll in a wedding this weekend....like a....big roll........ :lol::lol: Gonna keep an eye on everyone now. :grumpy:

Isn't the Bride supposed to Trash The Dress after the wedding? But, that would be a good TTD shot, dress peeled like a banana at her feet. And her with a shocked look on her face.

After what my daughter just paid for her dress, I want it as a halloween prop. :lol:

For 4,000 bucks or 2,000 pounds (I don't have the little pound symbol :) ), I don't think it's too much to ask to have it NOT fall to pieces while standing at the altar. I don't know if suing for that much will work (that's for the courts to decide, anyway), but I would definitely be upset and I would have some emotional damage. I would probably sue for the amount of the wedding, as not having any suitable photos in effect sort of nullifies the whole thing.

It sounds to me like this designer was so consumed with looks and beauty he/she forgot function. I would expect more out of an Italian designer, as it seems like any clothing made in Italy is exquisite. :)

Most reactions

Back