Bridezilla!!!!

:lmao::lol:

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
She pulls the spitting high tension wires down, Bridezilla!

Helpless people on subway trains
Scream "She's mean!" as she looks in on them, Bridezilla!

She picks up a bus and she throws it back down
As she wades through the buildings toward the center of town, Bridezilla

Oh no, they say she's got to go
Go go Bridezilla, yeah
Oh no, there goes Manchester
Go go Bridezilla, yeah

Go go Bridezilla, yeah
Go go Bridezilla, yeah

Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Bridezilla ga Ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan ****e kudasai!
Daishkyu hinan ****e kudasai!
(Attention, emergency news!
Attention, emergency news!
Bridezilla is going toward the Manchester area!
Immediately escape, catch up, find shelter please!
Immediately escape, catch up, find shelter please!)

Go go Bridezilla, yeah
Go go Bridezilla, yeah

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men
Bridezilla!(4x)

Hahaha I love the song.

Just waiting for some more drama tomorrow. I asked if anyone could watch my son tomorrow and she replied first, but then I told the second person that said they could that I would have them watch him. Waiting for the drama filled hailstorm. I think I am just going to say adios to this girl, I don't need the aggravation!

Lmao oh holy hell. That is awesome. It's called refracted light woman.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box and I respectively told her that I did not feel that my being at the wedding was a good idea because she would be upset if I didn't bring my camera and upset if I did bring my camera but not give her the images because she didn't want to pay for professional quality photos. No need to ruin the whole day over something so trivial.

Someone at work said I should go and just take pictures of my husband in his tux with the groom's elbow in one picture, part of the bride in another and then take pics of my hubby, centerpieces, and people's feet all day then put them on a CD and watch the sparks fly. That is not professional so I am definitely not going to do it but damn that would be funny. :mrgreen:

Whole this thread is not professional. I wouldn't even think of working together with someone who posts e-mails of clients on a public forum.

Whole this thread is not professional. I wouldn't even think of working together with someone who posts e-mails of clients on a public forum.

Whole this thread is not professional?... :confused:

I find it slightly ironic that someone preaching about professionalism doesn't proof read things. :D

Whole this thread is not professional?... :confused:

Your (her) behaviour in whole this thread is not professional. Better?

Not exactly, because "(her)" and "your" do not pertain to the same person; hence, referencing her to myself does not make sense. Not to mention "in whole this thread" is just as improper as the initial response. :confused:

Sorry, I just found it ironic... twice... Carry on. :p

Not exactly, because "(her)" and "your" do not pertain to the same person, hence referencing her to myself does not make sense. Not to mention "in whole this thread" is just as improper as the initial response. :confused:

This discussion is getting ridiculous. By this I apologize for not writing perfect sentences in my third (or is it fourth) language. Still I rest my case that her behaviour in this thread was not professional.

Not exactly, because "(her)" and "your" do not pertain to the same person, hence referencing her to myself does not make sense. Not to mention "in whole this thread" is just as improper as the initial response. :confused:

This discussion is getting ridiculous. By this I apologize for not writing perfect sentences in my third (or is it fourth) language. Still I rest my case that her behaviour in this thread was not professional.

Hey, did I post her name or her husband's name? No. I am just sharing a story with my fellow photographers and trying to gain some insight on how to deal with people like this. Don't like it, don't read it, plain and simple.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box and I respectively told her that I did not feel that my being at the wedding was a good idea because she would be upset if I didn't bring my camera and upset if I did bring my camera but not give her the images because she didn't want to pay for professional quality photos. No need to ruin the whole day over something so trivial.

Someone at work said I should go and just take pictures of my husband in his tux with the groom's elbow in one picture, part of the bride in another and then take pics of my hubby, centerpieces, and people's feet all day then put them on a CD and watch the sparks fly. That is not professional so I am definitely not going to do it but damn that would be funny. :mrgreen:

And now you are part of the unprofessionalism by posting in this thread.

Get over yourself. I'll forward off information about getting the stick removed

And now you are part of the unprofessionalism by posting in this thread.

Get over yourself. I'll forward off information about getting the stick removed

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bridezilla's wedding is tomorrow....I have to say I am kind of curious to see how the disposable cameras work out....;)

Bridezilla's wedding is tomorrow....I have to say I am kind of curious to see how the disposable cameras work out....;)

haha! is that what she decided to go with? a bunch of disposals? :lol:

Yup. You want to know the funny part? My husband went shopping with them yesterday to pick them up. They have 12 tables, they bought 2 cameras per table, at $9.99 per camera, giving them a grand total of $240. Plus they have to have them printed out and they want double prints. At Walmart that will run them around $5 per camera or more, so there is another $60. Already they are at $300....for another $100 they could have had professionals done. :banghead:

haha! is that what she decided to go with? a bunch of disposals? :lol:

Yup. You want to know the funny part? My husband went shopping with them yesterday to pick them up. They have 12 tables, they bought 2 cameras per table, at $9.99 per camera, giving them a grand total of $240. Plus they have to have them printed out and they want double prints. At Walmart that will run them around $5 per camera or more, so there is another $60. Already they are at $300....for another $100 they could have had professionals done. :banghead:

Some people, just *aren't* that smart... :lol: :hug::

Lol so true. Just got booked for a wedding today though on 10-10-10!! She is actually going to pay me too. haha.

Sounds like a charming girl... her husband's a lucky man.

No he's not. She sounds like a *****! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can you get a copy of these pictures? Must see.
Not only are the camera's disposable, so are the pictures they're getting. :lmao:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back