Bridezilla!!!!

Sounds like a charming girl... her husband's a lucky man.

No he's not. She sounds like a *****! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can you get a copy of these pictures? Must see.
Not only are the camera's disposable, so are the pictures they're getting. :lmao:

I am hoping hubby brings home some pics when they have them developed. I am very interested to see how they come out...harsh lighting and all!!!

Yup. You want to know the funny part? My husband went shopping with them yesterday to pick them up. They have 12 tables, they bought 2 cameras per table, at $9.99 per camera, giving them a grand total of $240. Plus they have to have them printed out and they want double prints. At Walmart that will run them around $5 per camera or more, so there is another $60. Already they are at $300....for another $100 they could have had professionals done. :banghead:

I'm gonna start taking bets now...

I say she'll start jabbing you on Facebook about how much money they saved by using disposable cameras.

Yup. You want to know the funny part? My husband went shopping with them yesterday to pick them up. They have 12 tables, they bought 2 cameras per table, at $9.99 per camera, giving them a grand total of $240. Plus they have to have them printed out and they want double prints. At Walmart that will run them around $5 per camera or more, so there is another $60. Already they are at $300....for another $100 they could have had professionals done. :banghead:

I'm gonna start taking bets now...

I say she'll start jabbing you on Facebook about how much money they saved by using disposable cameras.

I will take that bet.

I am going to say she will post a Facebook status about how amazing her pictures came out and she was really glad that she didn't hire a photographer because she sees that she didn't need a professional. haha

...and when she does start drilling you on Facebook, you tell her to put her best wedding shots against your best wedding shots and see who wins.

And be sure to share here, too! I look forward to seeing how this disaster turns out.

You asked for them, so here they are! Well, a few anyway

34744_138161286201518_1000002294120.jpg

34744_138161282868185_1000002294120.jpg

34744_138161279534852_1000002294120.jpg

For starters, those are terrible. Why are most of them taken from the side anyways?

Tell me that's not what they wore to get married...

Last but not least... Woof... :lol:

For starters, those are terrible. Why are most of them taken from the side anyways?

Yup, that was their wedding attire. :)

What do you expect from a disposable camera? Lol

Cue banjo music :confused:

Btw, I bet you are glad you RAN!! I couldn't even imagine.

Cue banjo music :confused:

Btw, I bet you are glad you RAN!! I couldn't even imagine.

Hubby said the wedding was a disaster because they didn't double check things. Ended up with a laptop and iPod for a sound system to do the dances with.

Now I am not the person that says bad things about the special day of others - but those pictures?!

Well - bet she will be thinking long and hard in the years to come when she sees more and more of your work around town and wishes, that she haden't been such a b**** back then and gotten some of the good stuff...

All the best for your future weddings ;)

Now I am not the person that says bad things about the special day of others - but those pictures?!

Well - bet she will be thinking long and hard in the years to come when she sees more and more of your work around town and wishes, that she haden't been such a b**** back then and gotten some of the good stuff...

All the best for your future weddings ;)

I will make her rue the day...and if not rue...just really wish she had hired me. Haha.

That's the spirit!! :thumbup:

If you don't know what to charge because you have little training, then you're better off shooting weddings for free, but not giving any product up front. Just do the shooting free. You can provide clients with a price list for prints, albums, discs, etc. they can purchase after the wedding from proofs you show them or put online. This way, since they've really paid you nothing up front. They have no recourse to ask you for discounts or money back. But you have them where you want them too because after the wedding, you'll have the only "professional" pics. You'll probably end up making a lot more than $150 in sales after the wedding. Also, give them an incentive to order asap after the wedding because the more time that passes, the smaller their order will be. Perhaps you print prices go up after 45 days, or they get 20% off if they order within 30 days of seeing the proofs, etc.

You should have had it all in writing, including any and all fees, expenses, discounts, what venues would be included, how many hours, etc. etc. before doing any work.

It's well worth having a solidly put together written contract for your clients, especially for big events like this. It protects both you and your client.

I say this not as a photographer, but as an attorney who has seen many many lawsuits come of not having the agreement spelled out in detail.

Lesson learned, right? Better luck next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back