Bridge and another Smoke Shot

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from a local Bridge, and also another version of the Up in Smoke picture that I posted in the critique gallery.

riversized.jpg

bridge1sized.jpg

bridge2sized.jpg

fire2sized.jpg

hey - i really like the last one , i like its mood and colours...- the only thing that bothers me a bit are the branches at the left - great job, eromallagadnama!-:)

Thanks guys! The last is my fav too...but I like the other version I posted of it in the critique with more saturated colors and minus the branches in the left corner ;) Thanks for the comments :)

hey amanda! this looks like a cool place to hang for a few hours! i really like #3 a lot. great colors in all! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!!!

Jon, I was at the bridge for a while until I started noticing all these dead animals everywhere...there were probably like 20 either goat or small dear bones just laying around, looked like some sort of sacrificing grounds...pretty strange. I actually took a pic of some of the bones but it's too nasty to post :lol:

Thanks again for the kinds words all!!!

oh come on, im the guy who posted the 200 year old skeleton a while back; so lets see them bones :greenpbl:

great shots, i like #1 and #4, nice colours , they remind me of the winters we have here in england,brings all the great shades of russet, good time to take pictures...

The second frame takes the cake in my book. The red bridge and the branches really break up the "bald" sky. The shadow of the bridge on the water makes for a pleasing shape. Of course the smoke photo is special as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back