bridge

edster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3951.jpg

hi
this is my first photo post .it was taken on sunday on a day out in hereford,only things ive done are resize for web,crop,border,any comments welcome tfl :thumbup:

Hallo Sean and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice first photo post here! Very nice. What a fine bridge this one is!
Personally, I might have moved the camera a bit further down to "shift" the bridge from the very centre of the frame up to the (imagined) "line" between the first and the second third to include a little less sky and a bit more reflection. That is: if nothing undesirable gets into the reflections there... (?).

You are going through a spell of lovely weather over there in the UK right now, too, don't you? Looks like it by all the recent photos I got to see "from the island" ;).

Nice shot. Looks like a beautiful place, and you're certainly having a lot better weather than we're having here (cold, windy, and rainy!)
I might play with the contrast levels on that a bit... not that it's necessarily needed, just that it might make it "pop" a bit more.
Welcome to the forum; we look forward to more of your pics!

thanks for your input guys:),it has been good weather all week but the forcast for the weekend is not so good:grumpy: thanks again
sean

Most reactions

Back