Bridge

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Dsc_0629.jpg

This is really nice. Love the strong lines and the moody tone. The only thing that's really bothering me is that my eye is following the line of the girder down the right side, and then it's cut off. :cry: Wish it were there for completion. But nice image, regardless!

We've had several foggy nights in a row, maybe I'll go back and try to reframe it.

I try to submit photos to dpchallenge.com's challenges, but usually am struggling to find a photo idea before the contest ends. I shot this one before finding out the newest challenge just so happened to be "Framing : use foreground objects to frame the rest of the photo."

weee!

Great image. To me, it as a feel of a crime scene. I don't know why, but when I saw it, that's what poped in my head. And no, I'm not a criminal. Maybe I watch to many movies. :lol: Great shot again. 8)

Yeah... I commented elsewhere that I love this shot. If there is any girders I would lose, then its the one one the left side. (Mind you, I only saw that after we started talking about distracting girders - lol).

For me, this is a 9.5/10 shot. Lovely mood pick. Strong. Grabbing.

Most reactions

Back