Bridges

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That first is awesome JC

Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised by this and the roll. Every one was a keeper for me. 36 for 36. I think I got the sunny 16 down. These are straight scans. I love that old beat up camera and lens. I was worried about the wrinkled shutter curtain but doesn't seem to be an issue. I'm scanning the second roll now.

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you look closely, you can see where this winter's extreme ice flows scoured the bark from the trees in the background along the river's shore. The ice acted as a very powerful abrasive. I am interested in seeing if this kills the trees or somehow alters their looks later.

Bridge.jpg

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shoreham foot bridge where all the flowers were laid after the deaths at the airshow.

IMG_0515.jpg

SamSW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.swimages.net
Photos OK to edit
Historic Gila River bridge at Kelvin, Arizona along with its 21st century replacement under construction. Once the new bridge is open, the old one will be left as a pedestrian crossing:

LostBoy1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Dam and bridge over Huron River. Taken from my Samsung S9+ and processed, actually overprocessed, in Lightoom CC for Android on the same phone while sitting in the Detroit airport.

Flat Rock, MI
LRM_EXPORT_20180608_160250.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_20180608_160241.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics